Sorry, this job has expired.
Worthington Industries Hiring
for Production Associates
Come interview with our hiring managers:
Tuesday at 1:00 PM
Thursday at 9:00 AM
(Click 'Apply Now' for the location)
Here at Worthington Industries, it's easy to come to work every day. We’re a place where everyone’s ideas matter. When you join our team, you’re surrounded by a passionate workforce committed to doing the right thing.
Currently we are hiring production associates.
What Worthington offers you:
• $1,000 bonus
• Profit sharing bonus program, vacation time and paid time off after 90 days.
• Generous benefits package starting Day 1 including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability and 401k.
• Onsite Fitness Center, Barber Shop, Medical Center and Pharmacy.
• Employee development, advancement opportunities and promotion from within.
As a Production Associate, your main role involves moving material around the plant or work site with a forklift and/or crane in order for production to run smoothly. In addition, you may package/band, weigh, and load/unload material from machines and stage material in a timely and accurate manner. You will also be responsible for building arbors and setting up machines for use as well as performing multiple tasks throughout the day to ensure safe and quality production. You must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a desire to perform the duties to the highest standard.
Some other responsibilities include:
• Ensuring areas are supplied with parts and removing finished skids to warehouse or paint line.
• Moving and staging material as scheduled for optimum machine efficiency.
• Providing machine support by emptying scrap tubs and ensuring lines are cleared of finished product.
• Locating material into finished goods as needed.
• Performing basic test line operation.
• Packaging finished product for shipment.
• Tracking orders and tags.
• Following bill of material in order to match product with proper packaging and skidding.
• Performing finishing duties.
• Performing setup of valve and burn off operations.
• Performing multiple tasks to ensure ongoing machine operation.
• Performing miscellaneous tasks throughout plant to ensure safe, efficient and quality production of materials.
• Performing housekeeping duties within the plant when necessary.
Come meet our hiring managers.
Please complete the "quick apply" contact page with your name, phone number and email. Then click "apply now" to get the interview location and address.
During your interview:
• We will provide a company presentation and plant tour.
• Wear long pants and closed toe shoes.
• Apply ahead of time online or computers will be available to apply when you meet our hiring managers.
Worthington Industries operates under a long-standing corporate philosophy rooted in the Golden Rule, with earning money for its shareholders as the first corporate goal. As a market leader in metals manufacturing for nearly 60 years, we put people first, whether they’re our employees, shareholders, customers or suppliers. We’re looking for individuals who share our people-first philosophy and can help us continually innovate and grow through their insights, leadership and unique talents.
Worthington Industries (NYSE: WOR) is a global metals manufacturer serving growing end markets including automotive, construction, energy, agriculture, alternative fuel and many other markets. Our family of 10,000 employees in over 80 facilities throughout 10 countries has helped us earn the respect of our customers, our communities and our industry. With sales of approximately $ 3 billion annually, our company has been recognized by FORTUNE magazine as a “Most Admired Company” and four times as a “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.